The NP-LC automatic spindle screw capping machine is extremely flexible , is capable of capping accurately and rapidly any cap,such as trigger cap, metal cap, flip cap and so on.
Automatic cap tighteners require only that the operator places the cap onto the container; the capping machine automatically handles the container and torques threaded caps to tighness at rates dependent on the type of tightener. Inline continuous motion tighteners can reach capping rates limited only practically by the operators ability to place and start the caps on the containers. Intermitten motion chuck style automatic tighteners typically operate at slower rates up to 30 CPM max. The intermittent motion tighteners are available in pnuematic or electric torque versions that provide a choice between cost, precision and upper limits of torque. The automatic chuck style automatic capping machine tighteners provide more precise and repeatable torque and lower throughput.
1. Variable speed AC motors.
2. Spindle wheels adjustment knobs, with lock nut hand wheel.
3. Meter Index for easy mechanical adjustment.
4. No change parts required for a wide range of containers
5. Comprehensive universal cap chute and escapement
6. With 2 layer bottle clamping belt, suitable for containers of various shap.
NP-LC Automatic linear spindle capping machine
40-150 bottle/minute (actual capacity depends on bottle and caps
AC 220V 50/60HZ
Cap feeding system
Vibration cap sorter
The fully automatic inline capping machine applies caps to a container by stripping them out of a chute in the path of the moving container and placing them over the mouth of the container. The container is gripped by two belts moving at the same speed of the conveyor in order to stabilize the container. Two opposing and pulsating cap tightening belts then torque the threaded caps onto the containers as they pass through on the moving conveyor.
MCGS Touch Screen
Easy operation & adjustable on touch screen
Two-layer Bottle Clamp Belt
The double belts height is adjustable to fit differnet sizes bottles.and the angle is adjustable according to the bottle shape, more stable. Speed is frenquecy contolled to match the conveyor and capping speed
1. Each wheels speed is indivadually adjustable, requency controlling
2. The wheels can run in opposite direction to make cap fitting the bottles well if necessary
3. Wheels are made of soft material to prevent caps from damage
4. Wheels are horizontally adjustable for different sizes of caps
5. Wheels are vertically adjustable for bottles of different height
6. Each wheels driven by one motor
1. 6 motors for 6 capping wheels, and the motors can change to servo motor for torgue adjustable if customer need
2. 2 motors for botle clamping belt
3. 1 motor for machine height adjutment up and down
4. Capping torgue is adjustable for option
All the adjustment with meters for recording, it is more easy for repalcement different size of caps and bottles
Efficient bottle capping machines are important in liquid packaging systems. Depending on the type of caps a product requires, different types of capping machines will be involved in the capping process, including accessory capping machinery. NPACK Machinery carries several kinds of machines for capping bottles in packaging lines.
Automatic chuck capper is also designed to vertically place a threaded cap onto a rigid container and torque the cap to a specified application torque. This machine is used for caps that can be stripped off a cap chute by the mouth of the container. This starwheel version of the chuck capper is also used where containers are small or irregularly shaped or have wide mouths with flexible side walls. Generally, containers that run on this type of chuck capper are too unstable to be positively controlled by other capping methods or the mouth of the container has a tendency to become oval when the body is gripped. Like the Inline chuck capper above, this version machine also solves the problem of particulation of polymer tightening surfaces of other capping methods.