The 5l Automated Industrial Bottling Equipment is an extremely flexible filler capable of filling accurately and rapidly any viscosity liquids. Product delivery from your bulk tank to the pistons can be configured with a buffer tank utilizing a level-sensing float, a manifold with direct draw, or recirculation methods.
The NPACK electric high capacity 5l Automated Industrial Bottling Equipment is manufactured with a 304 stainless steel frame and is capable of supporting 1 to 12 fill nozzles PLC Controls, touch screen, food grade contact parts, stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction, plus many more features come standard.
NPACK electric high capacity 5l Automated Industrial Bottling Equipment are designed to add efficiency to any production line used in the cosmetic, food industry, specialty chemical, pharmaceutical, and personal care industries. Additional options are available for sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environments.
- 304 Stainless steel construction , and the liquid contact parts are 316L stainless steel
- All contact parts can be Teflon, Vinton and hoses per your requirements.
- No bottle ,no fill, PLC control
- The filling blocked nozzles are anti drops, silk, and auto cut viscous liquid
- Accurate filling volume, within ±1% and a total bottle counter.
- Easy to maintain, no special tools are required.
- Special seals or hoses are adapted if the liquid are corrosive.
- Diving nozzles for bottom up filling of foaming products if need
- Bottle mouth can be located.
- Diving Heads
- Drip Tray
- Container Neck Locators
- Manifold and Tank Upgrades
- Servo-driven Pistons
- Capacity for Additional Fill Heads
- Custom applications
- Polycarbonate Safety Guarding
- Special electrical requirements
- Additional remote E-stops
- Sanitary, hazardous, flammable and corrosive environment construction
Semi-viscous and viscous liquids; catsup, mustard, syrups, salsa, mayonnaise, honey, peanut butter, jellies, dipping sauces, lip balm, shampoo, thick soaps, styling gels, facial masks, wax, glue, grease, sealants, silicone and much more.
- Standard construction material: 304SS
- Numbers of filling nozzles: 2-12 filling nozzles for optional
- Filling size: 50-200ml, 100ml-1000ml and 1000ml-5000ml
- Standard power: 220V, 50/60HZ, single phase or 380V, 50/60Hz
- Dimension and weight: subject to the model configuration and customer products
We supply systems ranging from "entry-level" machines to a complete "turn-key" packaging line for an array of products and container sizes. NPACK Machinery has bottling equipment ranging from liquid filling and handling/closing machines to capping, printing, labeling, and crimping equipments.
Providing Bottling Equipment, Handling & Filling
From liquid fillers to bottle filling, handling, and closing machinery as well as capping, printing, labeling, and crimping equipments, we can supply systems ranging from "entry-level" machines to a complete "turn-key" packaging line for an array of products and container sizes.
We pride ourselves on our superior service, quality machinery and competitive prices. View our bottling equipment and other products for sale and contact us to request additional information on any product!